- माला में फंसे हुए प्रीमियम क्वालिटी के 108+1 मूल रुद्राक्ष मोती.
- मटीरियल: रुद्राक्ष, बीड साइज़: 4,5,6,7,8,10,12mm, नहीं. मोती की: 108+1
- रंग: भूरा, आकार: गोल,
- पैकेज समावेश: प्रमाणपत्र के साथ 1 रुद्राक्ष माला
- डिस्क्लेमर: रुद्राक्ष एक प्राकृतिक प्रोडक्ट होने के नाते, आकार, आकार और रंग में भिन्नता प्राकृतिक के अलावा कुछ भी नहीं है
- A Rudraksha Mala is made with the auspicious number of 108+1 bead. The +1 bead is called the Sumeru and it is not supposed to be crossed while chanting mantra. You can use your Mala to wear on your body for protection, blessings, good fortune, health & well-being, and for spiritual evolution. Many people wear the Guru bead at the top of the Mala behind the neck to represent the Divine or the Guru as the highest state of Awareness. As well, you can use the Mala as it is traditionally used for meditation and Japa (chanting mantra repetitively). When using your Mala for Japa purposes, we hold the Mala with our right hand only, and we can use our thumb, ring finger and middle finger to move from one bead to the next as though we are ‘guiding’ the beads towards us. (The index and little finger are considered as inauspicious for touching the Mala when used for Japa purposes.) Most Rudraksha Malas- unless specifically made otherwise- use 5-faced or 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, which represent Shiva or the Absolute. It has many benefits & properties. The 5 Face Rudraksha Mala is great for one’s health. It is also said to promote fame, peace & prosperity, dissolves karma & fear. It is also used for Spiritual Evolution.
RUDRAKSHA MALA रुद्राक्ष माला
+ Free Shipping